Reasons why you should verify Email addresses
A lot of marketers who send out emails believe that a continuous email verification procedure is unnecessary. They believe they can simply keep their lists as it is or they can clean them up regularly based on bounces. Email verification can improve your email delivery rate and significantly help your email marketing campaigns. A few advantages of email verification are:
- Avoiding bounces: Emails that are not delivered are a waste of time. It will frequently trigger a bounce. These are messages of error alerting you to a problem that was encountered by the recipient’s email server. An email server may start classifying all of your messages as spam if it receives too many bounces. Know more about free email verification
- Increasing deliverability: If you know for sure that the email addresses are valid, verified addresses have a higher distribution rate. You can be certain that your emails will be received by making sure to check email addresses.
- Protecting sender reputation: Not just email servers search for malicious emails. Email service companies monitor your rate of bounces as well. They may put you on a blacklist if they notice that you send out an excessive number of emails to invalid addresses. Even if your contacts list includes authentic email addresses, you can notice that an increasing number of your emails are bouncing.
- Obtaining more precise email campaign data: In addition to negatively impacting your email distribution rate, invalid email addresses can lead to inaccurate email campaign analytics. You might observe shockingly low open and click-through rates. That could, however, just be the case since half of the emails on your list are unverified.
- Conserving money: There are time and IT expenses associated with storing and sending email addresses. A few faulty email addresses won’t hurt you, but if there’s a serious issue, you can be losing a lot of money. Organizing your email lists will improve your financial results.
- Removing temporary or erased addresses: A problematic email address doesn’t have to be terrible. To register for items or remove their previous addresses, a lot of people make temporary addresses. A throwaway email account is only effective for a brief time before being permanently deleted. These are used by people who don’t want an additional account on a website to be linked to their primary email address.
- Finding errors: It’s possible that some of the email addresses on your list are just errors. These errors can be detected and every incorrect email address can be eliminated by a thorough email verification process. After that, you can fix them and send your email like you meant to. Checking email addresses is quick and simple when you have the correct tools. There is no excuse not to use an email verification technique considering its many advantages.
- Looking for every message: Certain email servers employ catch-all addresses, which accept all emails that are not sent to addresses that are legitimately associated with that business domain.